“Boolean World” is not a company, it is a collective name assigned to the services made available through the websites “booleanworld.com”, “qurl.pw” and “elbo.in”.
The legal notices are subject to change without prior notification; so please be sure to check back from time to time.
Except where otherwise noted, all content is copyright © 2017 booleanworld.com. All rights reserved.
Terms of Services
By using the services provided on this website, you understand that:
- No representation is made regarding the availability of our services, you are entirely responsible for any losses or damage arising out of the use of our services.
- No representation regarding the accuracy correctness or safety of information available through our services is made; you are entirely responsible for any damage or losses arising out of the use of such information.
- You will not send high volume requests to our services.
- You will not use our services in a manner that interferes with the normal functioning of computer systems and networks.
- We reserve the right to remove any user-posted content, with or without assigning a reason.
- You may only post content to our services in accordance to the acceptable use policy of the respective services (see below).
You may not post content in comments containing:
- Spam (content solely made for advertising a services).
- Copyrighted content distributed in a manner not that are in violation of the copyright terms under which the work is licensed (this includes “pirated content” and “cracks”).
- Child sexual abuse content (including cartoon images or other artistic representations).
- Links to malicious content (including websites containing malware or phishing content).
- Hate speech and/or abuse and threats directed at people or groups of people.
- Content that is intended to incite violence or terrorism.
In addition, we may remove any comments posted that are off-topic with respect to the current article, even if they are not in violation of the above terms.
You can request for content removal by contacting us through the contact form.
Acceptable use policy for qurl.pw and elbo.in
You may not redirect users to the following types of content:
- Malicious content (viruses, adware or any other form of malware)
- Phishing websites
- Personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, driving license numbers, data dumps of hacked websites, and other such information that are not intended to be publicly accessed
- Promotes, raises funds for or recruits people for purposes of violent crimes and terrorism
- Contains child sexual abuse content (including cartoon images or other artistic representations)
- “Redirection chains” involving the use of multiple URL redirection services
- Spammy websites (websites which solely are made for advertisements, contain solely of low value content, advertise fake products or fraudulent financial schemes.)
Content removal policy for qurl.pw and elbo.in
Please note these services simply redirect to content that exists on other websites. This is not content hosted by Boolean World.
You can request for content removal by contacting us through the contact form if it violates the policies outlined in the section “Acceptable use policy for qurl.pw and elbo.in”. Other cases may be reported to us, and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
We do not collect any personally identifying information from the users of the services/websites provided by Boolean World (“booleanworld.com”, “qurl.pw”). We store only the necessary information to provide our services, and to track usage and abuse of our services, such as:
- The IP address of requests made to our websites.
- Information provided by the user (such as user-provided URLs for the qurl.pw service).
- Aggregate information such as the type of the browser used and the country of residence.
URLs shortened through the qurl.pw service should not be treated as private.
The information collected may be shared with law enforcement if we receive a legal request or if our services are abused.