Except where otherwise noted, all content is copyright © 2019 booleanworld.com. All rights reserved.
We collect some information about the users/visitors of Boolean World.
The following types of information are collected and is retained and used in the following manner:
- Information entered through forms on Boolean World (such as the “Contact us” form on booleanworld.com), we collect the form data, IP address and user agent information and may store this information indefinitely. This is required so that we can provide you with the services you asked for, and for abuse prevention.
- As part of your visits to Boolean World websites, we collect the IP address, user agent, referrer information, and the URLs accessed on the website. This information is used for the purpose of abuse prevention, website maintenance and troubleshooting, and may be retained for upto a year.
Cookies may be placed on your browser for the following purposes:
- For proper operation of the website services, such as for logging into our services
- Advertising on our website
- Content delivery (our content delivery network may place cookies in your browser when you visit our website).
The information collected may be shared with law enforcement if we receive a legal request or if our services are abused.
Terms of Services
By using the services and information provided on this website, you understand that:
- No representation is made regarding the availability of our services, you are entirely responsible for any losses or damage arising out of the use of our services.
- No representation regarding the accuracy correctness or safety of information available through our services is made; you are entirely responsible for any damage or losses arising out of the use of such information.
- You will not send high volume requests to our services.
- You will not use our services in a manner that interferes with the normal functioning of computer systems and networks.
- We reserve the right to remove any user-posted content, with or without assigning a reason.
- You may only post content to our services in accordance to the acceptable use policy of the respective services (see below).
You may not post content in comments containing:
- Spam (content solely made for advertising a service)
- Copyrighted content distributed in a manner that is in violation of the copyright terms under which the work is licensed (this includes “pirated content” and “cracks”)
- Child sexual abuse content (including cartoon images or other artistic representations)
- Links to malicious content (including websites containing malware or phishing)
- Hate speech and/or abuse and threats directed at people or groups of people
- Content that is intended to incite violence or terrorism
In addition, we may remove any comments posted that are off-topic with respect to the current article, even if they are not in violation of the above terms.
You can request for content removal by contacting us through the contact form.